Microsoft is a dynamic and innovative company that is always up to date with the new technological advances demanded by the sector. As it rules over the IT sector it helps professionals to enhance their skills expertise to the next level through certifications. These credentials fall into fundamental, associate and expert. Currently, candidates can obtain the newly introduced role-based certifications that are focused on the skills required in the specific job role and the already existing certifications (MTA, MCSA, MCSE, and MCSD) that mainly check the product knowledge. Anyway, to gain any certification, you need to pass specific exams.
In this article, we’ll focus on the of the most sought-after MCSA Windows Server 2016 certification and one of the exams you have to pass to earn it. So, let’s start.
Page Table of Contents
Reasons to become Microsoft certified professionalism
Being certified by the globally recognized vendor brings the following benefits.
- Stand out of the crowd: if you are seeking employment, having a certification from such a reputable company as Microsoft on your CV list is an advantage. The credential marks you as an outstanding specialist with the most relevant skills.
- Earn more money: since Microsoft certifications are globally recognized, the more you advance your skills, the higher your salary is. Thus, the MCSA certified specialists earn annually about $74,000, while the MCSE certified – $92,000.
- Career opportunities: with a certification from Microsoft you will be the candidate #1 for career promotion since you’ll possess the most updated skills to complete the daily tasks in a short span of time. When you get recognition your career prospects increase greatly.
- Valuable employee: being a certified specialist, you’ll be able to solve the issue of any complexity at your workplace. This fact is crucial to employers. In addition, you’ll gain authority in your company.
- Personal growth: being a certified employee shows your best traits of character since you are the person who sets the goals and achieves them. Getting the certification of associate level leads you to get the credential of the expert level. Thus, you always advance your skills, know the newest technologies, and grow in your career.
About MCSA Windows Server 2016 certification
So, a certification is a distinctive element to be exploited in a highly competitive labor market, because it increases employment opportunities, earning potential and career opportunities, while at the same time generating greater professional gratification. And if your dream is to build a career of a computer network specialist or a network systems administrator, then the MCSA Windows Server 2016 certification is for you. To earn it, you need to pass the following exams:
Read About Microsoft Certifications
70-740 deals with installation, storage, and compute with Windows Server 2016
70-741 is all about networking with Windows Server 2016
Still, in this article, we are going to learn more about Microsoft 70-740 exam.
Microsoft 70-740 exam overview
The Microsoft 70-740 exam is the first of three exams that you will need to pass to become MCSA Windows Server 2016 certified. It checks your skills to work with functionalities that are available in Windows Server 2016, in particular, withinstallation, storage, and computing. In addition to creating and managing images for deployment, it will test how skillful you are in general installation tasks and Nano Server installation and configuration. In order to take part in this exam, you will prove your proficiency in the following topics:
- Install Windows Servers in a host and compute environments
- Administer storage solutions
- Implement Hyper-V
- Manage Windows containers
- Implement high availability
- Maintain and monitor server environments
Some basic information about 70-740 exam
Exam time: 120 minutes
Number of questions: 40-60
Pass score: 700
Cost: 165 USD
Testing center: Pearson VUE
Languages: English, Spanish, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Supports French, German, Portuguese (Brazil).
Prepare for the Microsoft 70-740 test
For confident preparation, you need to prepare with the material offered by Microsoft official website. It offers such preparation options as the instructor-led training, online training, practice test, and books.
But to be completely prepared, you can search the internet for optional training material, and that’s what PrepAway serves you for. It is a reliable online platform that is extremely popular among test takers for the top-quality materials that it provides. For 70-740 exam, you can find free exam dumps uploaded by the recent exam takers. That means that you’ll get the latest questions for 70-740 exam to practice. If you are among those who need the verified practice questions with answers, 70-740 premium bundle for $39.98 is for you. This bundle includes a premium file, a training course, and a study guide. It should be mentioned that the video course covers the above-mentioned topics as well as an in-depth understanding of the Microsoft certification exam. So, checking PrepAway website, you get all the materials under-one-roof.
Once you have passed 70-740 test, you can proceed to exam 70 741 and 70 742, and after that become the lucky owner of the MCSA Windows Server 2016 certification which opens you various opportunities in your professional life.
Taking 70-740 exam is essential to your career if you’ve set the goal to get the MCSA Windows Server 2016 certification and get a position of a computer network specialist or a network systems administrator. To pass the exam, you should have proper preparation offered by Micorosft and PrepAway websites. The study materials available on these web resources are the most valid and updated. After passing 70-740 exam, you can take 70-741 and 70-742 tests and gain a credential. Get the MCSA Windows Server 2016 certification and enjoy the ultimate growth of your career. Wish you success!